How much do I get?Typically we pay between 60- 70% oif the boats retail value, but for certain models at a certain type of the year we can pay upto 90% of the boats value.
What do I have to do?
a) Fill in the form below
b) Wait for our reply (same day reply - 7 days a week)
And then we will:
1) Contact you with an approximate valuation of the retail price and this therefore gives you an approximate trade purchase price.
2) If you want to accept- we will then ask you to scan us copies of your title documents (Builders certificate, VAT invoice, bills of sale, Registration document and details of any loans on her)
3) We will then email you a FIRM offer with our terms and conditions (our terms are very simple- we need to inspect the boat and check the engines for example) . We will also pay you a deposit and confirm the time scale for completion (Normally 7 working days).
4) We will then inspec the boat, send you the final balance (and settle any loans directly on the boat) and collect the vessel.
5) You can then cancel your finance, insurance, berthing, cleaning, servicing etc.